February 14, 2024Time
20:15 - 21:05
• For the benefit & safety of others, please do not attend a class if you are feeling unwell, or showing any symptoms like coughing, itchy throat, fever, diarrhea or headache. Please reach out to us via WhatsApp/telegram or email to notify us and stay home.
• Our studio observes the vaccination-differentiation policy restrictions. You will be asked to leave the studio with no credit reinstatement if you attend a class without showing your safe-entry during check-in
• Cancellation must be done before 8pm the day before in order for credit to be automatically reinstated
• Cancellations have to be done individually even if the booking was made by sharing member
• Waitlist feature is not available at the moment
• If you encounter any App issues, please manage your bookings via Kulture-tribe.com
• By booking a class with us, you hereby release and hold harmless Kulture Studio Studios Pte Ltd, its officers, directors, contractors, employees, instructors, agents and licensees (hereafter the “Related Parties”) from any and all losses, causes of action, liabilities, expenses and claims for damage (collectively “Claims”) that you may now or in the future have that arise directly or indirectly from participation in connection with the Bouncefit® session(s) at the event and/or the condition of the property, facilities or equipment used for the session, regardless of when, where or how such Claim may arise and regardless of whether caused by the negligence or gross negligence of the Related Parties or otherwise, including without limitation Claims relating to (i) any theft, loss or disappearance of property, (ii) bodily injury (fatal or non-fatal) and (iii) property damage. Further, I covenant not to sue any of the Related Parties with respect to any claim covered by this release of liability and agree to hold the Related Parties harmless from any such claim brought by me or on my behalf. I also agree to assume all risks arising from my participation in the Bouncefit® session(s) at the event regardless of how they might arise.
Rebounding itself is an ab-training as it requires core engagement throughout the workout. Core-centric bounce moves are incorporated in this class, and it features abs exercises in between rebounding and at the end of the promises a super burn in your core!
Intensity: 3 of 5